Camp Dragonfly, a program of Program for Grieving Children & Teens provides support for children and teens (and their caregivers) who have experienced the death of a close family member or a friend. As a program volunteer, you may work as part of a team facilitating a support group session or help with special projects.
Persons who wish to volunteer for Camp Dragonfly only must meet the following requirements:
1. Phone Screening
5. Corporate Compliance
6. Criminal Background Check
7. DHHS Check (Workin with children)
9. Meeting with the Bereavement Coordinator:
- One afternoon week of the camp to assign and explain roles.
- Afternoon before camp at the venue for setup.
- Morning Meetings day of camp.
10. Acknowledgement of Readiness signed by Bereavement Coordinator
Volunteers do not need the following: